Monday, February 23, 2009

Progress


I can't even express how excited I am about this project. I have dreamed for I don't even know how long of having my very own real arena at my house. Now I can see that dream becoming a reality! I'm ecstatic!


The boyfriend totally rocks on the tractor! He's been a busy bee around the property playing with his new toy and getting things cleaned up and looking good. I was blown away the other night when I came home to the arena-to-be all graded out, looking level and beautiful. Of course I had to grab the camera and take pictures.

*grins*

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

WOW! That looks great! What a huge arena...you could have drill practices at your house! HOLY COW!

Anonymous said...

Holy Majollies tweety!!!!! The boyfriend rocks!!!!! What a beautiful dream come true...amazing! Hugs, Mom