Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Sunday Stills Challenge

I found a new blog that I think I'm in love with. It's Sunday Stills. It's basically a weekly challenge to take a particular kind of picture and post it for the world to see. I think I want to give it a go. I definately need to broaden my picture taking horizons, since I seem to be pretty stuck in the rut of macro. Not that I mind...I'm in love with macro, but it certainly wouldn't hurt to have a little motivation every week to try something new. And I'm always up for any excuse to take more pictures!

I'm pretty sure I'm not disciplined enough to actually meet the challenge every single week, but I'm looking forward to trying!

PS - I found Sunday Stills just by browsing thru the list of blogs that are followed by blogs I follow...if that makes any sense. A lot of blogs have their list of favorites on display and I've found some really fascinating blogs just by clicking thru them. It's a big, blogging world out there and can be lots of fun to explore when you've got a minute!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You go girly girl!!! Proud of you & your personal growth challenges. Awesome sweetie...Love Mom